Are you leaving money on the table? Once your operational break-even has been reached, incremental sales are highly profitable. Even small increases to the top line translate to big increases in bottom line profitability.
We can provide an outside look and opinion to improve even the best operations. In fact, high performing operators are typically the ones’ who hire us for this service. Below is a typical scope of services:
Evaluate current game room operations, identify areas for improvement, and advise Client in the implementation of improvements.
Review current game and entertainment attraction selection, evaluate and provide recommendations for new games and attractions.
Evaluate opportunities to further integrate the game rooms into the guest experience.
Review current state of game room integration with marketing opportunities, birthday party and group sales programs, and attraction packaging and pricing.
Conduct a Health Check review of Key Performance Indicators from the card system reports, in advance of site visit.
Travel to site for review of game room operations. Conduct review of premises, entertainment equipment and systems, and business practices.
- Physical inspection of premises & space allocation by attraction.
- “Test Drive:” play every game, assess playability, target scoring and proper payout parameters.
- Inspect all attractions for mechanical, operational, and safety issues.
- Review preventive and other game maintenance systems and practices.
- Create pricing plan for POS and individual games/attractions.
- Plan implementation of comprehensive operating system changes as indicated.
- Inspect redemption center, remerchandise to standards as necessary. Explore conversion to redemption store if applicable.
- Review merchandise inventory process and recommend necessary changes.
- Identify general best practice improvements and plan implementation.
Create an improvement plan based on the results of the Site Visit.
Review weekly reports, chart progress, and provide findings & recommendations for four weeks after visit, with web-conference reviews each week. These sessions are designed to teach the management team how to utilize the reporting system for actionable business intelligence.
Unlimited telephone consultation throughout the Term.
READY TO START?
We offer a free one-hour phone consultation to discuss how we can help with your project.
We’re ready to plan and execute a tailor-made strategy for your needs today.